November 18, 2012

black floral and stripes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I usually don't mix different prints, but this one day I felt like trying something new so I went with black floral print and stripes. Nothing crazy, but I liked it a lot!

You can probably tell by now that I'm pretty much obsessed with that hat. I could totally wear it everyday, but the wind has been a bitch every now and then. It sure is amusing when I try to hold on to my hat or more so when I try to run and catch it. Maybe I should stitch a rubber band on it and put it around my chin.... :D

13 comments:

  1. you look so cozy AND chic! I love the layering!!
    The black floral print adds nice contrast to your look without being overwhelming. And I want your coat!!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu, I'm so glad you like it! You're such a sweetheart:) <3

      Delete
  2. the hat is gorgeous! no reason why you shouldn't be obssessed!! :))
    xx
    www.shaveilachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome coat and boots dear! you look chic and stunning xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetheart! xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh you look fab! This is a perfect Thanksgiving outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is stunning! I love the color pallet and how you put it all together! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda, I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  6. Killer look.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, you mean the world to me! ♥